Contact:+91-8860956846

Enquire Now

Marketed by
Download Brocher

about

Godrej Properties brings the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation, sustainability and excellence to the real estate industry. Each Godrej Properties development combines a 121 year legacy of excellence and trust with a commitment to cutting edge design and technology. Godrej Properties. Is currently developing residential, commercial and township projects spread across Noida Gurgaon Mumbai Pune Bangalore.Godrej Easy Beginnings is a standout amongst the Most Demanding Offer and made by keep the prerequisites of the clients. It will defenitly help the individuals all's identity having less spending plan to purchase a property. Godrej Properties dependably accompanies some appealing idea to full fill the fantasy of the client. There are numerous undertakings which are as of now there in the bangalore advertise however individuals preffer Godrej Project over them and supporting them an opportunity to purchase a Property in this task will be an incredible push for them. Godrej properties has numerous ventures in Bangalore in which some of them are under development and some of them are prepared to Move in. Godrej Easy beginnings will be substantial for the ventures situated in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Noida and Gurgaon. Godrej Air Nxt, Godrej Aqua, Godrej Reserve, Godrej Reflections and Godrej Eternity is one of the task that will be a piece of this offer the venture is situated at Bangalore. The property is spread of land with more than 70 percent of the land zone submitted for completing, water bodies and greenery. Godrej Zest is additionally a piece of godrej Easy Beginnings and situated at Kanakapura Road and the Project will offfer low ascent improvement with various design of the condo. Godrej Reserve is a Plotted Development which will be likewise Part of Godrej Easy Beginnings. The Project is situated at North bangalore and the primary at any point plotted advancement of Godrej Properties. It offer distinctive Size of the plot Starting with 1200 sft to 3400 sft. Godrej Aqua where the inhabitant can get the drinking water from the Tap and a Well characterized task will be the piece of this campaign. Godrej Aqua is Located at Airport Road Bangalore and near Hebbal. The undertaking is a High Rise Residential Development that Will offer 2 and 3 BHK Spacious Apartment at Very Attractive cost. Godrej Easy Beginnings Pune, Godrej Easy Beginnings Mumbai, Godrej Easy Beginnings Noida, Godrej Easy Beginnings Gurgaon, Godrej Easy Beginnings Bangalore will likewise Be There.

The USP for the campaign is that the customer pays 5% on booking an apartment and he has to pay no EMIs till the application for OC is filed. On booking, the customer pays 5%. Post this, 5% is funded by home capital. So in total, the we get 10% of the BV for booking the apartment. Post this, the bank subvention starts till the time OC is applied. 80% of the BV is covered by the bank (Axis). The customer pays the remaining 10% on application of OC.

Campaign Offer

The USP for the campaign is that the customer pays 5% on booking an apartment and he has to pay no EMIs till the application for OC is filed.

·

On booking, the customer pays 5%. Post this, 5% is funded by home capital. So in total, the we get 10% of the BV for booking the apartment.

·

Post this, the bank subvention starts till the time OC is applied. 80% of the BV is covered by the bank (Axis).

·

The customer pays the remaining 10% on application of OC.

Project's Prices

Bangalore Price
Pune Price
Delhi NCR Price
Mumbai Price

enquire now

Your message has been sent. Thank you!